Enjoy Life,
EAT PORK!!!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to our website. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics and responses, communicate privately with others, upload and view content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.

::::: Enjoy Staying! :::::
Sanofi-Aventis to buy Merck's Merial stake Yellowribbon

Enjoy Life,
EAT PORK!!!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to our website. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics and responses, communicate privately with others, upload and view content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.

::::: Enjoy Staying! :::::
Sanofi-Aventis to buy Merck's Merial stake Yellowribbon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» {Remove And Disable Send Feedback Link From Windows 7 Beta-w
Sanofi-Aventis to buy Merck's Merial stake I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 1:14 pm by elizgiac

» Wapdam Video Snsd Gee
Sanofi-Aventis to buy Merck's Merial stake I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 4:02 pm by elizgiac

» Cisco IOS Images For Dynamips Routers
Sanofi-Aventis to buy Merck's Merial stake I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 2:33 pm by elizgiac

» Http://ul.to/bp8yv2yp
Sanofi-Aventis to buy Merck's Merial stake I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 10:44 pm by elizgiac

» Http://ul.to/bp8yv2yp
Sanofi-Aventis to buy Merck's Merial stake I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 10:41 pm by elizgiac

» Video Ngentot Anak SMP
Sanofi-Aventis to buy Merck's Merial stake I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 4:02 pm by elizgiac

» Dj Kent Ft Leftside-Bubble For Me(Acapella)Diy.wma
Sanofi-Aventis to buy Merck's Merial stake I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 6:11 pm by elizgiac

» City Car Driving V1.2.5 Download Torrent
Sanofi-Aventis to buy Merck's Merial stake I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 1:22 pm by elizgiac

Banks

Sanofi-Aventis to buy Merck's Merial stake

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tambutsoo

tambutsoo

Sanofi-Aventis to buy Merck's Merial stake Empty
PostSubject: Sanofi-Aventis to buy Merck's Merial stake   Sanofi-Aventis to buy Merck's Merial stake I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:21 am

Sanofi-Aventis and Merck & Co., Inc. announced last week that they have signed a definitive agreement under which Merck will sell its 50 per cent interest in the companies' current animal health joint venture, Merial Limited (Merial), to Sanofi-Aventis for US$4 billion.

Merial was formed in 1997 as a 50/50 joint venture between Merck and Sanofi-Aventis. Following the close of the transaction, Sanofi-Aventis will own 100 per cent of Merial.

In addition to the Merial agreement, Merck, Sanofi-Aventis and Schering-Plough announced the signing of a agreement, which would allow Sanofi-Aventis – following the closing of the Merck/Schering-Plough merger – to combine the Intervet/Schering-Plough Animal Health business with Merial to form an animal health joint venture that would be owned equally by the new Merck and Sanofi-Aventis.

Following on from the news the previous week that the European Commission has cleared Pfizer's proposed acquisition of Wyeth (including Fort Dodge Animal Health) subject to conditions, are we soon to witness a battle for domination of the global animal health market?

'Acquisition Fever' seems to have been in the air all over the world of late. Global leader in animal feed, Nutreco, has agreed to buy Cargill's animal nutrition business in Spain and Portugal.

And finally, Australia has reported its first case of influenza A/H1N1 in pigs at a farm in New South Wales.
Back to top Go down

Sanofi-Aventis to buy Merck's Merial stake
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: News & Announcements :: International News-
Jump to: