Enjoy Life,
EAT PORK!!!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to our website. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics and responses, communicate privately with others, upload and view content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.

::::: Enjoy Staying! :::::
Premiere Condos in Metro Manila - No Down Low Monthly Yellowribbon

Enjoy Life,
EAT PORK!!!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to our website. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics and responses, communicate privately with others, upload and view content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.

::::: Enjoy Staying! :::::
Premiere Condos in Metro Manila - No Down Low Monthly Yellowribbon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» {Remove And Disable Send Feedback Link From Windows 7 Beta-w
Premiere Condos in Metro Manila - No Down Low Monthly I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 1:14 pm by elizgiac

» Wapdam Video Snsd Gee
Premiere Condos in Metro Manila - No Down Low Monthly I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 4:02 pm by elizgiac

» Cisco IOS Images For Dynamips Routers
Premiere Condos in Metro Manila - No Down Low Monthly I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 2:33 pm by elizgiac

» Http://ul.to/bp8yv2yp
Premiere Condos in Metro Manila - No Down Low Monthly I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 10:44 pm by elizgiac

» Http://ul.to/bp8yv2yp
Premiere Condos in Metro Manila - No Down Low Monthly I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 10:41 pm by elizgiac

» Video Ngentot Anak SMP
Premiere Condos in Metro Manila - No Down Low Monthly I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 4:02 pm by elizgiac

» Dj Kent Ft Leftside-Bubble For Me(Acapella)Diy.wma
Premiere Condos in Metro Manila - No Down Low Monthly I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 6:11 pm by elizgiac

» City Car Driving V1.2.5 Download Torrent
Premiere Condos in Metro Manila - No Down Low Monthly I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 1:22 pm by elizgiac

Banks

Premiere Condos in Metro Manila - No Down Low Monthly

Go down 
AuthorMessage
robinsonsmanila

Premiere Condos in Metro Manila - No Down Low Monthly Empty
PostSubject: Premiere Condos in Metro Manila - No Down Low Monthly   Premiere Condos in Metro Manila - No Down Low Monthly I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:32 pm

INVESTORS' NIGHT AT APO VIEW HOTEL, DAVAO ON AUGUST 22, 2009 SAT. 6PM. BUYERS THAT NIGHT ARE ENTITLED TO TAKE HOME A FREE LCD TV OR GIFT CERTIFICATES. PLEASE CALL/TEXT ME TO BE INCLUDED IN THE GUEST LIST. THANKS Smile

ROBINSONS LAND CORPORATION (RLC), invites you to choose from its premiere residential condominium projects situated in the most strategic and highly-prized locations. RLC brings over a decade of solid expertise and takes pride in completing projects ahead of time.

RLC is the second largest real estate company in the Philippines. The No. 1 in office space leasing, No. 1 BPO landlord, second biggest mall operator, third largest residential condominium developer, fourth largest hotel owner and fifth in housing and horizontal developments.

Other businesses by the JG Summit Group include: Universal Robina Corporation (Food & Beverage), Cebu Pacific (Airlines), Sun Cellular (Telecommunications), Robinsons Malls & Supermarket, Summit Media (Cosmopolitan, FHM, Good Housekeeping, Men's Health), Robinsons Savings Bank, Mini Stop Convenience Store, Litton Mills Textile and JG Petrochemicals.

Premiere Condos in Metro Manila - No Down Low Monthly Tmrb

THE MAGNOLIA RESIDENCES, NEW MANILA QUEZON CITY

Robinsons Land builds on the heritage of the Magnolia Ice Cream House with a great vision: the creation of The Magnolia Town Square, the first master-planned, mixed-use high-rise residential and commercial complex in New Manila.

The Magnolia Town Square is comprised of The Magnolia Residences, a two-hectare residential area of four high-rise condominium towers and a new Robinsons Mall.

The Magnolia Residences provides easy access to schools like: St. Paul University, Jubilee Christian Academy, Xavier School, Immaculate Conception Academy and La Salle Greenhills. First-class hospitals such as: St. Luke’s and Cardinal Santos. It’s proximity to the LRTII station makes travelling to different parts of Metro Manila a breeze.

Amenities include: Lap Pool with Jacuzzi, Zen Garden, Game Room, Library, Indoor/Outdoor Fitness Center, Badminton Court and a Tree House.

Premiere Condos in Metro Manila - No Down Low Monthly Vimana-facade1

VIMANA VERDE RESIDENCES, VALLE VERDE PASIG

Establish your dream home at Vimana Verde Residences, Robinsons Land’s upscale community to rise along St. Martin Street, Valle Verde Pasig.

Vimana Verde Residences’ excellent strategic location translates to having your family’s needs conveniently close to your home.

At Vimana Verde Residences, you have the freedom to customize, innovate and leave your distinctive style, making your home truly your own.

Capture sweet family milestones at the clubhouse, bask under the sun in the swimming pool, or let kids run free in the landscaped area.

Premiere Condos in Metro Manila - No Down Low Monthly Trionwebflyer

THE TRION TOWERS, FORT BONIFACIO

The Trion Towers is Robinsons Land Corporation’s fourth project in Fort Bonifacio Global City.

Envisioned as the most modern and best master-planned business district in the country, Fort Bonifacio Global City is considered as one of the icons that truly express the qualities of urban lifestyle living.

The Trion Towers is a 1-hectare residential property at the corner of 8th Avenue and McKinley Parkway. This distincitve 49-storey tri-axial structure will change the skyline of Fort Bonifacio.

Conveniently-located near Bonifacio High Street, International Schools, Manila Golf, Shangri-La Hotel Fort and St. Luke’s Medical Center.

Premiere Condos in Metro Manila - No Down Low Monthly Webflyer2-2

SONATA PRIVATE RESIDENCES, ORTIGAS PASIG

Situated in the heart of booming Ortigas Center, Sonata's location provides easier access to business hubs, schools, and commercial establishments. It is minutes away from the Ortigas Business Center, SM Megamall, Shangri-La Plaza Mall, EDSA Shangri-La Hotel and other prominent establishments.

Sonata’s well-orchestrated mix of 2-residential condominiums, an office tower and a deluxe hotel in one location set the trend for a complete and convenient lifestyle.

Luxury is epitomized not only by the development’s residential cluster but also by high-end shops in the area boasting the finest merchandise and top brands.

Premiere Condos in Metro Manila - No Down Low Monthly Gwrflyer

GATEWAY REGENCY, PIONEER MANDALUYONG

Gateway Regency is located within the six-hectare Cybergate City - a modern 24/7 urban and business community consisting of the FORUM Robinsons Mall, prime residential condominiums and BPO/call center office buildings.

Found at the middle if the following major cities: Quezon City, Pasig, Makati, Fort Bonifacio and Mandaluyong, Gateway Regency’s central location is ultimately the perfect home and a prime investment for you.

It’s accessibility to the Metro Rail Transit makes traveling from north to south a breeze. Its proximity to EDSA and C5 also gives you alternative options of getting to your destination on time.

JEREMY CHUAUNSU
Senior Account Manager - Robinsons Land
Cellphone: 0920-9048946 / 0922-4295281
E-mail: jeremy_ryan@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down

Premiere Condos in Metro Manila - No Down Low Monthly
Page 1 of 1