Enjoy Life,
EAT PORK!!!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to our website. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics and responses, communicate privately with others, upload and view content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.

::::: Enjoy Staying! :::::
HPAI, FMD, PRRS Set to Return to Viet Nam Yellowribbon

Enjoy Life,
EAT PORK!!!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to our website. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics and responses, communicate privately with others, upload and view content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.

::::: Enjoy Staying! :::::
HPAI, FMD, PRRS Set to Return to Viet Nam Yellowribbon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» {Remove And Disable Send Feedback Link From Windows 7 Beta-w
HPAI, FMD, PRRS Set to Return to Viet Nam I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 1:14 pm by elizgiac

» Wapdam Video Snsd Gee
HPAI, FMD, PRRS Set to Return to Viet Nam I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 4:02 pm by elizgiac

» Cisco IOS Images For Dynamips Routers
HPAI, FMD, PRRS Set to Return to Viet Nam I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 2:33 pm by elizgiac

» Http://ul.to/bp8yv2yp
HPAI, FMD, PRRS Set to Return to Viet Nam I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 10:44 pm by elizgiac

» Http://ul.to/bp8yv2yp
HPAI, FMD, PRRS Set to Return to Viet Nam I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 10:41 pm by elizgiac

» Video Ngentot Anak SMP
HPAI, FMD, PRRS Set to Return to Viet Nam I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 4:02 pm by elizgiac

» Dj Kent Ft Leftside-Bubble For Me(Acapella)Diy.wma
HPAI, FMD, PRRS Set to Return to Viet Nam I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 6:11 pm by elizgiac

» City Car Driving V1.2.5 Download Torrent
HPAI, FMD, PRRS Set to Return to Viet Nam I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 1:22 pm by elizgiac

Banks

HPAI, FMD, PRRS Set to Return to Viet Nam

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nescab

HPAI, FMD, PRRS Set to Return to Viet Nam Empty
PostSubject: HPAI, FMD, PRRS Set to Return to Viet Nam   HPAI, FMD, PRRS Set to Return to Viet Nam I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 6:48 pm

HPAI, FMD and PRRS Set to Return to Viet Nam

VIET NAM - VIET NAM - Animal health officials predict that foot and mouth disease (FMD), blue-ear disease (PRRS) and highly pathogenic avian influenza (HPAI) will soon return to the south of the country.

Bird flu, foot-and-mouth and blue-ear diseases could resurge in livestock in the southern provinces before this year ends, according to the Animal Health Office Zone VI under the Department of Animal Health.

According to an official source, foot-and-mouth disease could recur in Cuu Long (Mekong) Delta provinces and southeastern provinces bordering with central provinces and Cambodia as they had low vaccination rates in the first half of the year, the office said.

In addition the transport of livestock from northern and central provinces to southern provinces had not been strictly managed, said the office, which oversees animal health issues in HCM City, Ba Ria-Vung Tau, Dong Nai, Ninh Thuan Binh Thuan, Binh Duong, Binh Phuoc, Tay Ninh, Long An, Tien Giang and Ben Tre provinces.

The Department of Animal Health under the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development report that foot-and-mouth disease is now in the Tay Nguyen (Central Highland) province of Dak Nong and central provinces of Quang Ngai, Quang Tri, Quang Binh and Ha Tinh.

It also said blue-ear disease, or Porcine Reproductive and Respiratory Syndrome, also infected a herd of six pigs in the Cuu Long Delta province of Bac Lieu on 21 August.

Blue-ear is also recurring in Ba Ria, Vung Tau and Dong Nai provinces.

Animal Health Office Zone VI said the disease may reappear in provinces such as Lam Dong, Binh Phuoc, Ba Ria–Vung Tau and Long An which breed large quantities of livestock and have many slaughter houses that are not properly inspected.

Viet Nam is currently free of bird flu but there is a high risk of outbreaks before the year end as many farmers have not vaccinated their ducks.

The Department of Animal Health has instructed local animal health authorities to properly vaccinate all poultry, especially free–range ducks, as the disease often strikes in winter.

Tay Ninh Province will set up its first four border livestock stations to control cattle being shipped from Cambodia and prevent possible diseases from entering the country.

The province has contracted to build the stations in the two border districts of Tan Bien and Chau Thanh.

The provincial authorities have requested the two districts, relevant departments and transport companies to follow quarantine rules which require animals to be quarantined for 15 days, inoculated and tested before entering the country.

The provincial authority will also give incentives to strengthen cross-border trade with Cambodia such as reducing import tariffs and opening more markets and border gates.

Web Source: www.thepigsite.com
Back to top Go down

HPAI, FMD, PRRS Set to Return to Viet Nam
Page 1 of 1